Think you have what it takes to be a Pedicab Rider?
It's not as easy as you think but it sure isn't like working for NASA.
- 18 years old and Valid Drives License
- Complete "I want to be a Rider Form"
- Attend a 3 hour training session
- Have an out going and fun personality
- Be able to pedal and operate a Pedicab
Advantages of being a Pedicab Rider
- Meet interesting people around town
- Work for a "GREEN" business while helping the environment
- Make CASH and get paid daily
- Create your own schedule (all riders should be able to commit to riding 5 shifts a month)
- Get a Free Derby City Pedicab T-Shirt to wear while you ride, after you complete the training